Best Way to Learn a New Language:

Learning a new language (not computer language) can be challenging when you work a lot and have responsibilities at home such as a family or school.

I believe I have come up with a easy solution to learn a new language and a great method to enhance your security for your work / personal accounts.

I have many email accounts for work, school, and personal (gmail, live, outlook, Hotmail, yahoo, aol...) and tend to have complex passwords that are hard to remember and have nothing to do with me. Lately, I've been updating all of these passwords to words with more than 8 letters and in a language i want to learn. Sometimes a phrase that i could use often and found it interesting how quickly i remember them because I'm typing them pretty often. The more difficult words I use on accounts that login daily and the simpler develop into phrases. I try to remember to change my password every 30 to 60 days to keep my accounts secure and to start learning a new word or phrase. This is good practice for your important accounts but the ones you hardly touch, you can go with 120 days. This is for those who change their passwords regularly.... if you're not, you should practice that first. Calendar reminders help. :) 

Let me know what you think and if you are trying out my learning method.

Comments

Popular Posts